Saturday, May 2, 2009

Round Two...


Sorry we haven't been posting in a while, life caught up to us, and we've been too busy.


Round Two:

Let's kick it off with the West...


Anaheim and Detroit

I favor Anaheim in this series. They lost the first game, but they know how to comeback and win it. Anaheim has the Perry-Getzlaf-Ryan line that is definitely going to cause Detroit trouble. Then only downfall is that there defense can sometimes be shaky. Don't get me wrong, their Defense is definitely one of the best, but when its compared to Detroit's offense, they definitely lack. But, I have faith in the Ducks. And apparently I'm late on my Whitney hate, so I'll have to catch up on that.


Ducks in seven.


Chicago and Vancouver

I like Vancouver, but I love Chicago. In my opinion Chicago has what it takes. They are physical, they are gritty, and they can get the job done. So what if we dropped the first game? We can come back. I know it. Vancouver is a good team, it will be tough.

We got this though, Chicago in six.


Now onto the East...


Boston and Carolina

Eric Staal, Tuomo Ruutu, what more can I say?! Ok, maybe I'm a little biased because we have Eric's brother on our team, and Jarkko Ruutu is like my favorite person on the face of this earth. So there for I want Carolina to pull it through. They have their work cut out for them, but I believe they can pull it around. They are down the series by a game. Oh,well, I could careless about this series.



Pens and Caps

Pens in Six. Enough said.




No comments:

Post a Comment